Wednesday 8 October 2008

xbox 360

As i said in the last post i used to have a Xbox 360 games console. i got this on christmas day in 2006. i was very happy when i found out what i was given. i eventually got xbox live and it was no time till i got some good friends which i played online with. i had many games such as:

  • gears of war

  • oblivion

  • call of duty 3

  • ghost recon 1 and 2

  • Kameo

  • Perfect Dark Zero

  • PGR3

  • cant remember what else

I had my console for dead on a year and on christmas day it broke. a year to the day, how mesed up is that.

i lost all my friends that i made but i still keep in touch of one of them.

i used to get my games from game or gamestation, because a lot of them were starting to become cheap such as 2 for £20. I borrowed quite a few other games from my friends that i have at school.

now the xbox 360 is very cheap compared to what it used to be so when i have some money i might re buy one because i had so much fun on it before it broke.



3 comments:

James said...

A well constructed profile my young sir.
Gower says hi

Stuart Collyer said...

Bullet points are a good way of displaying the information.
In a easy to read format.

The Gluten Pixie said...

Very informative and interseting
Extremely good use of bullet points